My name is Gabriela Cambero. I’m a fashion editor and journalist.
I’m editor in chief of the first YouTube fashion and culture magazine, La Gazette.
I’m also a freelance stylist, journalist, consultant and lecturer at EFAP Paris, Sciences Po and Marangoni.
I have experience in publishing, editing, art direction, writing and styling. I have dealt with all aspects of magazine management -both print and digital. I have worked at:
- L’Officiel de la Mode, the oldest French fashion magazine, in Paris. Where I was fashion coordinator.
- The French fashion magazine par excellence, in its Mexican edition: L’Officiel Mexico.
- The fashion and lifestyle niche magazine A the style guide in Mexico, which I launched.
- The official Graduate Fashion Week 2013 (national event in the UK) newspaper, entitled twetny2.
- The London College of Fashion MA Fashion Journalism graduate newspaper, Dossier, which I edited.